Max and Molly's Mom

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My first blog post


Max and Molly are my two cockapoos. The very cutest pets you've ever seen (well, except yours, I'm sure). I expect I will be interupted several times by Molly wanting to sit on my lap as I type. Yep, here she is. She didn't want my lap. She just wanted the jelly beans on my desk.

I have started my own blog because my husband has one as does my sister. And I'm the one in IT, so I should have my own. My husband writes about politics mostly. He's a very good writer. You won't find any of that on my blog (politics or good writing). Mine will be filled with a lot of comments about my dogs, step-children, husband and future child. We have just embarked on the most important journey I can imagine - we're adopting internationally! We've already talked about names and a baby's room. Soon (though not soon enough) I'll be Max and Molly and -----'s Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home