Max and Molly's Mom

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What happened?


I was very excited to come home from a work outting at the Riptide to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. But I am hanging up my apron early tonight. I should have opened that new bag of flour instead of seeing just how much was left in the flour jar! So packaged goodies for tomorrow's treats at work.

Husband says Molly has been barking a lot today. I had very little time with her and the kids are gone. I think she is lacking the attention she thinks she deserves.

There she goes again - and it was just me hitting the back of the desk with my foot. Those little 'thumps' around the house set her off. Max jumps up to see what all the fuss is and then comes by me as if to tattle on Molly "she's doing it again..."

Our 10 month anniversary is today. I'll try to find a wedding picture to post. It was beautiful and we had perfect weather just like my husband promised. I'm finding it hard to relax and enjoy the time. The stress of unknowns at work plus the adoption plus financing for an addition on the house keeps me wound pretty tight most days. I'm taking Friday off. Perhaps I will read a non-work, non-child rearing, non-adoption, non-infertility, non-self-help, FICTION book outside in the warm sun of my very own lovely patio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home