Max and Molly's Mom

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Four days without a post?


Four days without a post? How'd that happen? There has been progress on the adoption paperwork. But there is still plenty to do. I have yet to make the list of to do items for what is left but I am feeling good that we are on track with the timeline of getting the homestudy done and dated by 6-15-2006. I'm glad we have a goal. I will be adding the I-600A form and passport paperwork to the list soon.

Progress has been made on the house addition, as well. The survey dude will come in the next couple of weeks and the design dude should have something for us to look at in the next couple of weeks. I also have been looking thru bathroom remodeling magazines for ideas on the things we'd like.

Of course, the painting of the existing bathroom isn't finished yet. We tried green. It definitely isn't the right color. Blue is next on the list. I have one picked out but need to get the paint yet.

And mulch and dirt are being delivered this week. Husband and I will have lots of hard labor activities in the yard in addition to getting our adoption home study medical exams, seeing the banker about a construction loan and helping husband's 10 year old with his science project. And I should work sometime in between all that, too.

I'm going to need to make my work decision this week. I have learned a lot about decisions this past year. Black and White and Right and Wrong don't apply. There are always reasons to do it and reasons not do. The best decision is the one that allows you to continue on the path you want to go.

Today's photo is Molly pretending to be a cat. She has been a little sick the last few days. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the treats I've been feeding them! They're both lying on their backs right now fast asleep. Until I had a dog, I never knew they slept on their backs so much! That should be the next photo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home