Max and Molly's Mom

Monday, April 24, 2006

Today's theme: Lost Keys


I am going to have to decide about work soon. Do I move on to a different project or not? I promised "the boss" I would do a pros/cons list to help the decision along. Maybe I'll do that as I fall asleep tonight...

Misplaced the keys to the lawn tractor sometime between last fall and today. Husband turned the house upside down and couldn't find either key. And the grass grows longer everyday. If you have any suggestions for where we should look, please let me know!

The dogs got out for TWO walks today. And Molly sat still long enough to get brushed. Baths for both of them this weekend. They really stink. They need to smell nice when the social worker comes to the house next Wednesday for our 2nd home study interview. If I don't post for another week, you'll know that I got lost in my long list of "house cleaning" to dos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home