Max and Molly's Mom

Friday, April 28, 2006

Changes



If you ever had any doubts, I am Wonder Woman!

Husband and I did something I've been wanting to do for years... finally dug up the bushes and grass by the driveway in front of the house and put down dirt and mulch for later planting. We'll probably go with hostas and ground cover. It was fun doing it together and we did it all in just one evening after both of us worked during the day. Nice weather to work outside and great success!

Still more dirt and mulch to haul around and grass to plant. Tomorrow will be a busy day. The house needs to be cleaned for our adoption home study interview this week and I need to finish my autobiography. And the dogs need baths, desparately. And I have to write an appeal letter to our insurance company (they declined to cover some of the fertility testing done this year). And I need to figure out how to convince Time Warner Cable that we only have ONE digital box, not two. And then cancel our cable service! I have to run back to Goo Goo Gaa Gaa to straighten out a duplicate transaction and hope I don't buy anything more. And return some pants to Kohl's and shorten another pair. That is enough for one day, right?

Maybe I'll relax and take a few pictures to post on my blog during the day, as well.

It's good to be part of a team, working hard and goofing around together, and still have myself as a separate entity.

1 Comments:

  • At April 28, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Other Side said…

    My wife is really very sweet. And such a hard worker. One of our neighbors caught me taking a break and accused me of making her do all the work.

    She only did 65 per cent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home